Friday, April 3, 2009

Reason for this blog

This blog was created so that I could share my opinions on many varying topics. Including, but not limited to: christian music, worship and music, reformed theology, updates on what my church is doing, sharing worship music resources....etc....etc....etc.

I will also be including every day things about my life and family.

I have named this blog "Not what my hands have done" because all of this...how good my life is, my family, my work, my possessions, my church, most importantly my salvation....everything is done by the hands of Christ, not by my own.

I hope that you regularly stop by and check up on what topics I will be blogging about. I am going to try and touch on at least one heated topic a week. When I update this blog I will let folks know through my facebook and twitter accounts.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment