Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Iphone or Blackberry Storm




Let's take a break from worship and music and touch on technology. Coming up at the beginning of May is the end of our contract with verizon wireless (phones through our business). We are planning on going with the blackberry storm or the iphone. I've done some research online and it seems as though peoples reviews on each of them are about 50-50.


Verizon is said to have better service and At&t has a lot of dropped calls and slow data. If this is true this will be the deciding factor.

So I want to thrown this question out there. Iphone or Storm?

For those of you with an iphone, please convince me that the At&t 3G network is good enough to go with the iphone, that is probably the only thing that would keep me from getting an iphone.

2 comments:

  1. Go with the iphone - the software is amazing. Jo has a blackberry and it feels alot like the palm I got second hand in 98

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's the feeling I've been getting from everyone. I'm sure the At&t network is good enough.

    ReplyDelete